Hi, I’m Kay, the PT behind TRR Personal Training. I have a huge love for sport, fitness and nutrition. I myself have trained for endurance, strength, long distances races, bikini competitions, and have worked as a judge at The Superhuman Games (held in Bristol, UK).
When I first started out, I didn’t really have any particular goal in mind. I just knew I wasn’t very fit, and wanted to improve. A long journey taught to me realise that health, fitness and nutrition are a complete package, with each element supporting the other.
I specialise in helping people make the first steps in achieving a healthier, fitter lifestyle. I want to help you reach your potential, and give you the tools to reach your goals.
What can I offer you?
I know that everyone is different – different fitness goals, different dietary preferences, different lifestyles… I’ll spend time getting to know you, your goals, lifestyle, diet, and health status – and equally you will get to know me. All progress is regularly reviewed – so if things need tweaking, changing or progressing, that’s what we’ll do.
- Level 3 Personal Training Qualification
- Level 3 Exercise Referral
- Level 4 Obesity & Diabetes Management
- Certificate in Circuit Training
- Certificate in Outdoor Training
- Certificate in Group Indoor Cycling
- Certificate in Sports Conditioning
- Certificate in Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Certificate in Nutrition for Sport and Exercise
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
Buy 3 sessions get 1 session free
Coaching and Personal Training