• Experienced Strength and Conditioning coach.
• Qualified in sports and exercise injury rehabilitation.
• Published author in the field of sports performance.
• Client-centred holistic approach to performance, rehabilitation and fitness.
Fitness to me is not just about having the biggest biceps or the fastest 5k time. Fitness is also being able to do the things in life you want to do and to be able to take on new challenges.
Like a lot of people, I have struggled with weight management, I have had life-changing injuries, but I have always found a way to overcome these things, to adapt and improve myself and my fitness. Now I want to help you to improve your lives through fitness and exercise and give you the tools to make positive changes.
I believe that working out should be fun and I want to see you smile just as much as I want to see you sweat. Together we can reach your goals whatever they are. From running an obstacle course race, gaining strength, keeping up with your kids in the park or even just having the biggest biceps 😉 My extensive background in martial arts, strength training and experience as a personal trainer gives me a wide range of tools to allow us to find the best fitness programme for your needs.
- Level 4 Certificate in Strength and Conditioning.
- Powerlifting Level 2.
- Strength and Conditioning Levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Level 2 Kettlebells.
- Suspension Fitness certified (TRX)
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training.
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
10 sessions for £450
20 sessions for £900
Studio, Home, Workplace, Outdoors, Online