Following a career with horses, I decided to follow my other passion in life: health and fitness. By training as a master personal trainer (European Institute of Fitness), I have helped and inspired others to achieve and exceed their own fitness and nutritional goals.
Fitness has been a huge part of my life since I was young when I played in every team possible, from touch rugby to cross country, even touring South Africa with my school hockey team. Netball was also a great passion of mine and I played continually from year 3 (aged 8), progressing at age 14 to a women’s league.
Through my experience of playing a variety of sports, it has inspired me to pass on my knowledge, passion and drive. I will help educate and support you towards a healthier lifestyle and the achievement of all your goals, whether they be sports specific, weight loss or general fitness.
- EIF - Master Trainer Award
- FIE - Certified Advanced PT Skills
- FIE - Certified Fitness Instructor
- FIE - Certified in Clinical Exercise and Specific Populations
- FIE - Certified in Functional Training and Sports
- FIE - Certified in Motivation and Lifestyle Coaching
- FIE - Certified in Nutrition and Weight Management
- FIE - Certified in PT Business
- FIE - Certified Personal Trainer
Price per session from