My name is John Withinshaw and I am the founder of JDW Fitness in Thirsk, North Yorkshire.
We have been in business for seven years and have a small facility on the industrial estate in Thirsk.
Over the years we've guided hundreds of people to realise their full potential with health and fitness, helping them discover their inner athlete and do things they never thought they could do.
Our mission is to bring the strength and conditioning methods that were thought to be reserved for the elite to everyday people.
We feel anyone from the weekend runners, cyclists, swimmers and triathletes who are just starting out, to the more seasoned athlete looking for a personal best or course record can become the elite athlete of their own journey.
We believe there is an athlete within everyone just waiting to be released.
- Endurance Training Qualification
- Bootcamp Instructor Qualification
- Strength Conditioning Qualification
- Core Stability Qualification
- Resistance Band Instructor Qualification
- Nutritional Guidance Qualification
- Fitness Assessments Qualification
- Body Composition Qualification