My philosophy is that good health and fitness should be a way of life. Many people want to get fit for a specific reason, or have a measurable fitness goal, but my aspiration is to inspire people to make fitness a normal part of daily life, now and into older age. As a working mother with two children and many demands on my time, I understand how difficult this can be for many people. I also understand how poor fitness affects your body as it ages and the importance of keeping fit and healthy to help reduce the impact of time (or at least help slow it down!).
At Vibrant Personal Training, I work with clients individually or in small groups to find out what their health and fitness goals are and agree with them the best, and most effective ways of achieving their goals. There is no ‘one size fits all’ training plan – what works for one may be completely unsuitable for another. Thanks to my comprehensive qualifications, I use a variety of training methods to suit my client’s needs and to fit in with their plans and diary.
My training style is tailored to match the needs of my clients but I aim to make all sessions interesting, progressive and fun. Training can be hard work but I also believe it should be enjoyable – even if you only realise this when the work-out has finished!
- Level 4 Diploma in Specialist Exercise (Low Back Pain)
- Diploma in Personal Training (Level 3)
- Yoga Alliance UK Hatha Flow Yoga Teacher (200hr)
- Specialist Diploma in Advanced Pilates (Level 3)
- Certificate in Fitness Instruction (Level 2)
- Exercise Referral (Level 3)
- Award in Instructing Kettlebells (Level 2)
- Award in Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes (Level 3)
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers