I am a qualified, independent PT specialising in home personal training, outdoor fitness and small group training (2-5 people). It wasn't until relatively late in life that I turned my own fitness around – losing weight and starting to run. After several years of training hard I became the British Masters Athletics marathon champion, winning BMAF gold at the 2011 Abingdon championships.
As a mother of two children and an endurance runner, I have experienced the challenges of fitting health and fitness into a busy life and am proud to have built up expert knowledge in my area, to help all of my clients individually whatever they want to achieve. My emphasis is on genuine health and well-being – you won’t find photo-shopped images of fitness models on my Facebook page, or be sold fads and gimmicks!
- CYQ - Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- CYQ - Level 3 Nutrition & Weight Management
- NVQ Fitness Instructor level 2
- Qualified in First Aid
- The Fit Box - Small Group Training
- YMCA Awards - Level 3 Adapting Exercise for Ante Natal & Post Natal Clients (QCF)
- YMCA Core Stability Instructor
- YMCA Keiser Cycle
- YMCAfit - Certificate in Running
Price per session from
Gym, Studio, Home