Jacqui has been in the fitness industry for over 20 years and originally came from a professional dance background working mainly abroad and in the UK under equity. During her time, she has worked both in the private sector for private health clubs and local authorities as a group fitness and dance instructor, which has included most disciplines, from aqua, body conditioning, combat, circuits, dance, indoor studio cycling, right through to Pilates, yoga and Zumba! She has also worked in the local community and was the founder and creator of Dance-Fit UK, which ran for over 10 years very successfully within the community. She has also worked as a tutor for local colleges on health and fitness and nutrition courses, particularly within the inner cities preparing, producing and delivering education. Jacqui shows great strength and character and is very passionate about health and fitness and is therefore continuously updating her knowledge and keeping up to date on health and fitness issues.
- Further Education Teaching Qualification
- Teaching Adult Dance Qualification
- Exercise to Music Qualification
- Dynamic Teaching and Learning Qualification
- Freestyle Fitness Yoga Qualification
- Hatha Yoga Qualification
- Stability Ball Level Qualification
- Indoor Studio Cycling Qualification
- Water Based Movement Qualification
- Hydro-Actif Remedies for Antenatal & Postnatal Qualification
- Level 2 Chair Based Exercises for the Frailer Older Adult
- Aqua Jog and Aqua Circuits Qualification
- Zumba Qualification
- Zumba Toning Qualification
- ZumbAtomic Qualification
- Zumba Gold & Aqua Zumba Qualification
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
12 sessions for the price of 10. Includes nutrition and weight-loss planning.
Discounts for couples and groups.
£30 per hour at your home or £25 per hour in my private studio.