It goes without saying that I'm passionate about health and fitness. I haven't always had my health, and so I know how important it is. There was a time where I suffered quite badly with Psoriatic Arthritis, a Rheumatic condition that, thankfully, is now controlled with a combination of regular hospital visits and ensuring I lead a healthy lifestyle.
My goal as a health and fitness coach and personal trainer is to give you the confidence to try to become healthier, and unlock the personal strength to succeed. I believe that living a healthy lifestyle is the foundation to achieving impressive changes to your physique, increasing athletic performance, and smashing through personal plateaus to achieve your personal best.
For me, my mental and physical rehabilitation took time. It's been quite a journey, from tackling the extreme muscle wastage which led my legs to buckle under my own bodyweight, to placing first in my first powerlifting competition. It's safe to say I've learned a little along the way. Once I focused on educating myself on how to become healthier, I empowered myself to achieve my goals – each personal milestone at a time. My first step was attending the University of Central Lancashire in 2011, where I learned the foundations I now use to help guide a healthier lifestyle.
Since becoming a health and fitness coach and setting up a bustling private fitness facility here in the UK, I have surrounded myself with people that I admire, people that inspire, people that have something to teach, and from whom I can learn. My colleagues, our clients, our members and friends continue to inspire me every day.
I know that achieving results is often challenging, especially when you might have tried in the past with varied success, but with the right set of skills and abilities, I'm confident – and you should be too – that it's wholly possible.
I believe in being the best possible version of myself – both physically and mentally – and hope that through what I do daily, I'm able to help others do the same.
- NQF Level 4 CertHE in Health and Personal Training University of Central Lancashire
- Active IQ QCF Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training Premier Training International
- Active IQ QCF Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes Premier Training International
- Active IQ QCF Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector Premier Training International
- Active IQ QCF Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral Themis (Burnley College)
- Active IQ QCF Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction (Gym) Premier Training International
- CYQ QCF Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction - Group Exercise to Music Themis (Burnley College)
- Sports Conditioning Instructor Qualification Premier Training International
- Postural Assessment and Corrective Exercise Instructor Qualification Premier Training International
- Barefoot Running Technique Instructor Qualification Premier Training International (Sponsored by VIVOBAREFOOT)
- Certificate in Kettlebell Instructor Training Premier Training International
- Suspended Movement Instructor Qualification (TRX and Similar Systems) Premier Training International
- Underground Equipment Training Qualification Premier Training International
- First Aid: Active IQ QCF Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work Premier Training International
Price per session from