I am a passionate, highly motivated and enthusiastic trainer and make it my number one priority for all my clients to achieve their fitness goals, be it losing body fat, increasing muscle mass, improving cardiovascular health, recovery after or preventing injury, or just improving your confidence in what to do in the gym.
I'm qualified in pre- and post-natal training. Having recently had a baby myself, I appreciate even more the benefits of safely maintaining a good level of fitness both before and after birth. I also understand difficulties that may present themselves when trying to juggle motherhood, fitness and life!
My goal is to get you from where you are to where you want to be.
My fitness passions are running and boxing. I have for many years enjoyed racing as well as extreme obstacle races such as Tough Mudder and enjoy both fighting competitively and sparring.
- CYQ - Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Active IQ - Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Active IQ - Level 3 Award Designing Pre/Post Natal Exercise
- CYQ - Level 3 Business & Marketing Skills for Fitness Professionals
- CYQ - Sports Massage
- Discovery Kettlebell Instructor Training
- Discovery MMA Fitness Instructor Training
Price per session from