Elinor Taylor first set up Optimal Lifestyle in 2004 having gained an MSc degree in Exercise and Nutrition Science and the Premier Training level 3 Diploma in Personal Training and Sports Massage Therapy (2003). After taking a break from PT to focus on a career in teaching and being a busy mum to twin boys Elinor relaunched Optimal Lifestyle in 2018!
We offer personal training, nutritional advice, weight loss programmes, group fitness sessions, body composition assessments, rehabilitation and sports massage therapy.
Sessions are individually tailored to achieve specific goals and are regularly reassessed and updated accordingly.
We offer a free trial session before you commit and thereafter the offer of one free session with every ten sessions booked in bulk.
- Premier - Diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training
- Boxercise - Boxercise Personal Trainer Course
- Boxercise - Registered Boxercise Instructor
- Boxercise - Registered Kickboxercise Instructor
- Central YMCA - Award in Chair Based Exercise for the Frailer, Older Person
- Fit to Deliver - Prenatal Fitness
- Premier - Body Massage
- Premier - Certificate in Circuit Training
- Premier - Certificate in Emergency First Aid
- Premier - Fitness Trainer Award
- Premier Training - Nutrition for Health & Fitness
- Premier Training - Theory & Practice of Sports Massage Therapy
- Active IQ Sports Massage Therapy
- YMCA POWMAK Pilates level 3 (mat work, reformer and equipment)
- Register of Exercise Professionals Level 3
- CIMSPA accredited
English, Italian and some German.... learning Welsh!
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
Buy 10 sessions, get 11th free.
Free first trial session and comprehensive fitness assessment
Insure4Sport (I4S462261) Fitpro (FP44342010)
Studio, Home, Outdoors