My aim in life is to help people achieve their health and fitness dreams whatever that may be, from weight loss to improving sports performance, and joining that person on their journey through the tough times to the good. I live, breathe and sleep health and fitness. I have been involved in the fitness industry since 2011 as a Gym and Class instructor, Personal Trainer and Exercise Referral Specialist. Before that I was a sports coach, which I still do to this day.
I have worked for many companies including Virgin, NHS, GLL, Redbridge Vision, West Ham Community Trust, Nike and Adidas offering one on one sessions and group sessions. From a young age, I have always been involved in sports such as football, cricket, wrestling, MMA and athletics either as a coach or participant.
My current sport is running. I have been racing at a semi-elite level, running at multiple distances varying from 3000m to ultra-marathons to triathlons for the past 9 years. Through my experience and training at this level, I have provided run clubs for Nike and Adidas, helping people to get into running, carry on running and helping them to achieve their running goals. Since then I have set up my own run club called Run Club East.
I am currently working for the NHS at City and Hackney in Homerton within the TLSS Team using exercise and sports as a form of treatment for patients with mental health difficulties on the wards and within the community. Outside of this job I am involved in other projects such as providing walking football sessions for the West Ham Community Team in Stratford, taking 3 classes weekly for NHS staff at their workplace around East London and helping with exercise referral sessions and bootcamps for Redbridge Vision.
- Bsc (Hons) in Sports Coaching
- Tennis Leader LTA
- YMCA Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Nutritional Advice for Exercise Qualification
- Health and Fitness Assessments Qualification
- Fitness Testing Qualification
- GP Referral Qualification
- Exercise for Fat Loss Qualification
- Suspension Fitness TRX Qualification
- REPS Registered
- Leadership in Running Fitness Qualification
- Bsc (Hons) Sports Studies
- Certificate of Higher Education of Sports Studies
- YMCA Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Basketball Level 1 Coaching Award
- Tri Golf Course Qualification
- Referee and Coaching Tag Rugby Qualification
- BTEC National Certificate in Sports Performance and Excellence
- FA Soccer Parent
- FA Level 1 Coaching Football
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
Block of 5 Sessions £125 (5 x 60 min Sessions)
11 for 10 Package £300 (11 x 60 min Sessions)
Xpresss Package £150 (10 x 30 min Sessions)
Train with a Friend £45 p/h
£25 Fitness Testing and Assessment Including Written Results
Group Sessions Available
Running Plans and Run Club Also Available