My unique Experience with training starts back at the age of 11, when I started boxing for Worcestershire city A.B.C, until the age of 16 when I experienced life in the royal marines. On top of this, I was schoolboy champion for 3 years playing singles badminton, and went onto win a championship for amateur singles at the N.I.A in Birmingham in 2008.
I am a qualified Level 2 fitness instructor, an advanced level 3 personal trainer, Boxercise and Kick-boxercise instructor, and a level 4 specialist in lower back pain management. As a dedicated personal trainer, I focus on the areas that you want to improve on; from weight and fat loss to specific sports training, we build the programme around you.
I promote organic fitness training in an environment in which you are most comfortable, be that a work out at home or making the best of the beautiful Worcestershire countryside. I have a broad spectrum of clients both male and female ranging from a 10-year-old boy at a local children’s home where I train two groups of children to an 72-year-old female. I pride myself on the diverse way in which I train my clients ranging from intense CrossFit style workouts to yoga, tailoring each workout to the client’s individual needs.
- Active IQ - Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (QCF)
- Active IQ - Level 4 Exercise for the Management of Lower Back Pain
- Advanced Boxercise Instructor Qualification
- British Military Fitness Certificate of Training
- Diploma in Art & Science of Neuro Linguistic Programming - NLP
- Kickboxercise Instructor Qualification
Price per session from
Gym, Studio, Home, Outdoors