Experienced Exercise Director with 15+ years' experience as a personal trainer. I help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
If you're looking for an experienced and knowledgeable personal trainer who will motivate and encourage you to achieve the body you've always wanted in life, then it's worth taking the time to get in touch.
Over the years, I've helped people:
- Lose weight, get fit and feel great
- Solve back and joint problems that have been troubling them for years
- Improve sports endurance
- Understand more about food & nutrition and what to remove
Today is the time to change your life for the better and I'm here to help you achieve that.
At Masters Personal Training in Ribchester, the heart of the Ribble Valley, we have a dedicated 1,300 sq ft fitness studio with a massive range of different equipment.
And it's not just me. I have a team of dedicated personal trainers, including female personal trainers, trainers with sports-specific backgrounds, and trainers with experience of overcoming injuries and getting back to training.
If you're ready to make a significant impact on your life today, then get in touch and we can talk about your path forward.
- NASM - Certified Personal Trainer
- C.H.E.K. - Advanced Programme Design
- C.H.E.K. - Dynamic Medicine Ball Training
- C.H.E.K. - Exercise Coach
- C.H.E.K. - GOLF Sports Performance Specialist
- C.H.E.K. - Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach Level 1
- C.H.E.K. - Practitioner Level 1
- C.H.E.K. - Practitioner Level 2
- C.H.E.K. - Primal Pattern Movements
- C.H.E.K. - Scientific Back Training
- C.H.E.K. - Scientific Core Conditioning
- C.H.E.K. - Swiss Ball Training
- CYQ - Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Poliquin - PICP Level 1 Biosignature Modulation Course
- YMCA - Exercise to Music
- Register of Exercise Professionals Level 3 - R0007253
Price per session from