You can expect my sessions to be 100% results based, featuring the latest equipment and at a pace to suit you. You will be inspired to achieve your fitness goals and will learn new ways to improve your health.
I have been offering specialist one to one and group training sessions in prestigious health clubs for the past 15 years. I am a qualified lecturer and have delivered degree foundation courses in sport, health and nutrition for two years at Truro College, Cornwall. I believe in and embrace a holistic approach to health and fitness. In 2009 I spent two months in India studying yoga and completed a 10-day silent meditation course (Vipassana). I'm a keen runner and completed the 2010 Dublin Marathon in 3:53 – I was very pleased with that! I am passionate about Les Mills and have been teaching body pump, body combat and body balance classes for many years.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Physical Education & Sports Science
- YMCAfit - Level 3 Personal Trainer Award
- C.H.E.K. - Advanced Swiss Ball Training for Rehabilitation
- Les Mills Body Pump
- PGCE (Post Graduate Diploma in Education)
- Post Grad Diploma in Sports Sciences (Health & Exercise)
Price per session from