Hello! I’m Claire, an enthusiastic, energetic and highly qualified health coach and personal trainer.
I am passionate about helping women make adjustments to their diet and lifestyle, make major improvements to their health and take control of their weight and mindset. This means they can form sustainable habits and never have to be on another diet again!
I decided from a very young age that I wanted to be a nurse and help people. I spent 20 years working for some of the leading NHS Trusts in various senior clinical roles.
Fuelled by a desire to help not only with the treatment, but also with the prevention of some of the illnesses I was seeing in my patients, I qualified as a personal trainer and added supplementary qualifications in nutrition, Boxercise, outdoor fitness training and pre/post-natal exercise over the years.
- BA nursing
- MSc cardio-respiratory nursing
- YMCA Diploma in Personal training
- Active IQ - Level 3 Award Designing Pre/Post Natal Exercise
- Boxercise - Registered Boxercise Instructor
- CYQ - Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (QCF) - Gym Based Exercise
- CYQ - Level 3 Advanced Exercise and Fitness Knowledge
- CYQ - Level 3 Award in Sports Conditioning (QCF)
- CYQ - Level 3 Client Lifestyle & Fitness Assessment
- YMCA Outdoor Bootcamp/TIDE
- YMCA Advanced Gym Instructor
- YMCA Resistance & Weight Training
- YMCAfit - Nutrition & Weight Management
Price per session from