Having spent a number of years in the hospitality and catering trade, I decided to retrain for a career in the sport and leisure industry. Having opened my private training space The Studio in 2018 a new expanded venue will be opening in November 2019 meaning that I can offer you unique package tailored to your needs and goals.
I have always had a keen interest in sport and outdoor pursuits, but found that my work/life balance and poor lifestyle choices were not contributing to a positive future.
Over the years I have struggled with my weight and my physical and mental health. My experience has shown me how leading a fit and active lifestyle contributes to improved health and an enormous sense of well-being. Now that I’m in my 40’s I find that well-being is a massive part of my life and that finding ‘balance’ helps me to achieve my goals.
My mantra is ‘motivation, fitness, well-being’
- Level 3 Diploma in Instructing and Personal Training
- Level 3 Specialist Diploma in Mat Pilates
- Level 2 Diploma in Fitness Instructing
- Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work
- Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells
- Level 2 Award in Instructing Circuit Sessions
- Level 2 Award in Working with Communities to Promote and Support Active Healthy Lifestyle
- Accredited Boxercise Instructor
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
10 week Bootcamp
dreki.life for current promotions.