I help people move, look and/or feel better. I am a personal trainer & sports injury therapist (FHT) based near Shepton Mallet and I also teach exercise classes at Shepton Mallet Leisure centre. I am a Herbalife Independent Member.
I have served in the army, the prison service and the police as a PTI. Whilst with the police, I was also a self-defence instructor. I currently teach spin, circuit, kettlebell, HIIT, body burn and pump classes. I love it when my personal clients and the groups I teach show progress with their fitness aims and weight loss. I get great satisfaction when clients show they can move and function better as a result of any injury treatments.
- Army Physical Training Instructor Qualification
- Premier - Diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training
- Premier - Diploma in Fitness Training & Sports Therapy (Level 3)
- Advanced Sports and Exercise Nutritional Advisor Qualification
- CYQ - Circuit training
- Indoor Cycling (Spinning) Instructor Qualification
- Kettlebell Instructor Certificate
- REPs Advanced Level 3 Instructor
- Resistance Training Qualification
- Self Myofascial Release Qualification
Price per session from