Adam is probably the most well-established Personal Trainer in Wolverhampton. Most clients stay with him for years rather than weeks because he has unrivalled knowledge and motivational skills, giving customers constant success and happiness. He has worked with well-known local figures and celebrities, as well as customers aged 8-70 years old and provided fitness classes for major companies.
Adam never rests on his laurels. He adds new skills every year and refreshes his underpinning fitness knowledge. He has many and varied qualifications including in pregnancy and post-natal training, children’s and older adults’ fitness training, as well as in boxing, circuits and dietary advice.
All qualified Personal Trainers hold a level three qualification and can offer a wide variety of fitness training. However, Adam holds the highest level available; he is a Level Four Personal Trainer, meaning he has an advanced specialism in addition to his general fitness qualification.
Adam has a very gentle and positive style, so most Personal Training clients are surprised to discover that most of Adam’s sporting success was as a kick-boxer and that he fought for a national title. However, like his Personal Training, Adam’s personal fitness pursuits have been very varied and successful. As well as success in martial arts, he completed the Wolverhampton marathon in just over three hours, trains regularly in the gym and enjoys team sports.
- YMCAfit - Level 3 Personal Trainer Award
- Advanced Circuit Training Qualification
- CYQ - Level 3 Award in Functional Training for Older Adult - Gym Based
- Discovery Learning - Level 4 Obesity and Diabetes Management Qualification
- Discovery Learning - Behaviour Change & Motivational Interviewing Qualification
- Discovery Learning - Clinical Nutrition Qualification
- Level 3 GP Referral Qualification
- Thump Training Systems - Boxing for Fitness Qualification
Price per session from