Health and fitness have always been extremely important to me; and I consider myself lucky to have realised this from an early age. My background is in the arts, as I have a 2:1 degree in English Language and have also worked as a freelance graphic designer, though I chose to become a personal trainer in 2007 because I wanted to share the importance of healthy living with others.
Meeting people from all walks of life, helping to make a difference, and seeing the effect a fit and healthy lifestyle has on a person give me the utmost satisfaction. I am committed to the ongoing development of my knowledge of the industry and I enjoy reading, researching, and staying up to date with the newest equipment on the market, and new exercise techniques. I am therefore able to provide my clients with the safest, most effective and freshest workouts possible, and pass on my knowledge to clients so that they can fully understand and share the importance and best methods of keeping fit and staying healthy.
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Advanced Gym
- Exercise Nutrition Qualification
- Training Outdoors Qualification
- Circuit Training Qualification
- First Aid at Work Qualification
- Client Lifestyle and Fitness Assessment Qualification
- Kettlebell Instructor Qualification
- TRX Instructor Qualification
- Studio Cycling (Spin) Instructor Qualification
- Body Pump Instructor Qualification
- Strike! Instructor (Boxing and Martial Art Techniques) Qualification
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
Trial session: £30.
Block of five sessions: £210
Block of ten sessions: £400