Let me tell you a bit about me…
Like many people, I have had a bash at different jobs since leaving university—administration, sales, and general management being some of them—none of which gave me much job satisfaction.
Whenever I wasn’t working I was out riding my bike. I have always been a keen cyclist on and off road. The cycling world was quite male dominant so as a girl I had to look at ways to increase my strength and power just to keep up.
This fuelled my interest in the fitness industry generally and allowed me to keep up and often beat the boys! I decided I wanted in on the fitness industry so, after our children started school, I retrained as a personal trainer.
The best career move I ever made. I love it!
I feel it is so important to be fit for life, not just for sport, and I love to share my passion with others.
I am a friendly, easy going person and I love meeting new people and forging new relationships…
Get in contact. I hope to meet you soon!
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 2 British Cycling Coach
- Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Older Adults Qualification
- Kids Fitness Qualification
- Ante and Post Natal Qualification
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification
- Group Studio Cycling Instructor Qualification
- Health Screening and Fitness Testing Qualification
- Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology
- Community Sports Leader Award
- Preliminary Swim Teachers Award
- A level Physical Education
Price per session from