Hi, I’m Rachel McGuinness and I’m a fully qualified and insured personal trainer based in the South Bucks area.
Quite frankly, I used to be a bit of a mess. I was overweight and unfit, ate like a ‘Pacman’, smoked like a chimney, drank like a fish and was a professional couch potato. Then I got my act together and decided to get healthy!
10 things about me
1. I’m 55 with a body age of 40.
2. I used to be a size 18 and now I’m a 10.
3. I don’t diet but I do eat sensibly and practice the 80/20 rule.
4. I love gin, but in moderation.
5. I hate gyms, but exercise at home with my partner 3-5 times a week.
6. I love exercise, but don’t want to spend hours doing it.
7. I don’t do triathlons or run marathons, but I like the occasional slow-paced 5k run.
8. I love a good 10-mile hike in the stunning Chiltern Hills at weekends.
9. I’m a big advocate of getting a great night’s sleep.
10. I believe everyone should look after number one, as the only thing you own for life is your body.
My 30-minute workouts follow the principles of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), but it’s ‘HIIT without the sh*t!’
At home or the office, I come to you for your 1-2-1 workout.
• Workouts are tailored to the individual’s needs.
• It’s motivational – think of me as your personal cheer leader!
• I make it fun, not a chore.
Each session consists of:
• 5-minute warm up
• 20 minutes of concentrated exercise
• 5-minute cool down/stretch
- Premier - Diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training
Price per session from