Knowing first hand how much exercise and fitness can impact positively on physical health and confidence, I am now in a position to help others to do the same.
I started teaching group fitness in April 2016. I soon realised that I loved seeing people getting fitter and stronger at the same time as socialising and enjoying exercise.
I qualified as a Personal Trainer in October 2016, and now specialise in training people with complex medical conditions, as well as training those without.
When I'm not in the gym, you can find me teaching piano and singing, and conducting, accompanying, and singing in choirs.
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 3 Ante & Post Natal
- Level 3 Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Tutor & Assessor
- PILOXING Instructor Qualification
- PILOXING Barre Elite Instructor Qualification
- INSANITY Instructor Qualification
Price per session from