Hi, if you are looking for a personal trainer in Bristol I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Emma Morris and in a previous life I worked in investment management in the City of London. Sitting next to pension fund trustees at numerous conferences persuaded me that this was not the right vocation for me and I opted for redundancy when it arose.
My love of health and fitness led me to qualify as a personal trainer, sports massage therapist and nutritional advisor in 2005. I started working in Chelsea, training and developing successful relationships with many high profile clients with a wide range of goals and needs. However, being from Pembrokeshire, I wanted to be nearer to enable me to be able to visit my parents and my sister and her children on a regular basis, as well as the coast. Hence I moved to Bristol.
Having initially worked in several gyms in and around Bristol, I decided that there were many people struggling to get to the gym and who would benefit from having training sessions at their home.
I am single (ever hopeful of meeting Mr. Right!) and enjoy playing sport. I currently play tennis and organise a team, playing in league matches in the summer and winter. I play in a ‘back-to-netball’ group, with league matches running throughout the year. I play hockey for Clevedon Ladies Hockey and I play softball when I can. In between the various matches, I can be found in the gym training myself!
- Premier - Diploma in Fitness Training & Sports Therapy (Level 3)
- Active IQ - Level 3 Award Designing Pre/Post Natal Exercise
- Conducting Safe Exercise Sessions Outdoors Qualification
- Education in Action - Stability Ball Training Level 1
- Nordic Walking Instructor Qualification
- Premier - Certificate in Gym (Level 2)
- Premier - Sports Massage Qualification
- YMCA - Advanced Gym Instructor
- Register of Exercise Professionals Level 3 - R0025668
Price per session from