Jamie has always been a very fit and active person, with a huge passion for health and fitness.
During his time in the British Army, Jamie gained his PTI qualification. Fitness was a fundamental part of everyday life, with his role including individual plans and large group sessions for a variety of fitness levels.
After leaving the Army, Jamie realised the real passion he has for helping others achieve their full potential. In 2017 he gained his qualification as a Personal Trainer and is recognised by the National Academy of Sports Medicine. Jamie is also on the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS) and is fully insured.
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Nutritional Adviser Qualification
- MMA Conditioning Qualification
- Kettlebell Instructor Qualification
- Circuit Instructor Qualification
- Postural Analysis Qualification
Price per session from
Pricing and Special Offers
10 sessions for £360